Saturday, July 19, 2008

P.A.I.N.F.U.L

I'm in terrible pain!! Sore throat has left, but my ulcer got worse! It's as big as a finger print already! And it hurts so so bad! T.T


I haven't eaten a decent meal for the past 2 days. The pain is just unbearable. So much so, I rather remain hungry than to endure the torture of putting food into my ulcer-ed mouth. It was so painful, that I was cursing away (silently of course) each time I try to chew! Felt as if I was having labour pains giving birth or something...


I'm feeling so weak due to improper meals. Today, I only ate a plate of Chicken Rice and nothing else for the whole day. And that took me more than an hour to finish! And yes, I was cursing away because of the pain. Luckily I was eating in my room.


Tomorrow is badminton. Just 5 hours away. I'm so friggin weak. I've been pestering my friends to play since last week. And now, I feel like crap. Dunno how I'm going to play in this condition of mine. I might just faint on the court.



~PAIN ARRRRRRRR.....!!

No comments: