Monday, July 28, 2008

Lazy!

I'm sooooo friggin lazy!! Final exams is starting next monday. But I didn't do much studying for the past week! Today is worse. I didn't touch any studying material at all! None! Nada! Kosong! Half of my overall grade point is based on my exam! HALF! 50%!! And yet I've been on my laptop doing all the nonsense in the world EXCEPT for the one thing I should be doing....


Studying!


From Battlestar Galactica, to SpongeBob SquarePants. From HappySlip, to KevJumba. From Little Big Planet, to Mortal Kombat. And if YouTube wasn't distracting enough, I was playing Heroes Ability all day long! Seating there waiting for my EP to SLOWLYeeeee regenerate. Knocking out NPC's. What the heck is wrong with me?! /bangs head

Studying in front of my laptop is the worst way to study for me. But all my notes and slides are in my laptop! Argh argh!

And tried to renew the books that I loaned before the study break. Apparently some bugger went and reserve it! The heck?! Argh! More headache. Now I gotta pay a week's fine when I return it. Darn bugger! Go borrow another book in the library la! There are tonnes of similar editions in the library! But noooooooooooooooooooo...

You had to reserve my book!


...MY BOOK!


Argh argh argh....!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO! You sound like me during my exam period. :p

You know what I do most of the time? I reserve two (or more if there are) copies of the same book just in case someone reserves mine if you get what I mean. :p

David Law said...

it's because of people like YOU, that make people like ME pay library fines!