Just when things couldn't get more messed up.
She just broke into tears a few minutes ago when I asked her what happened. Then she told me what happened, among other stuff.
And being her, she obviously (i think) made it worse over time. But i cant blame her. I would probably act the same way. It is easier to look at the big picture when your feelings is not involved and when you yourself are not the one facing it.. That's all i can say.
What would happened next... I would never know. But i think it would be best if it all ended once and for all. Maybe its just me, just to give up on things when there's so little hope to cling on to; and start anew. Probably that's bad advice from me. But to me, i really think it would be best.
Only time will tell. All i can do is to be there for her..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hate crypted posts. >.<
then dont read 'em >.<
*taunts*
Post a Comment