Thursday, December 4, 2008

I have $$$!

My dad just gave me my allowance yesterday. I just realized how much cash I had mounted over the past few months when I opened the box where I kept all my money for safe keeping.




That's Rm1150 cold hard cash! Plus one Rm20 and three RM1 notes. Kekeke.. But I'm only "rich" is because I don't use much of my allowance. I eat at home and very very rarely go out. And economic APIIT canteen food helps too (does not help my appetite though).


On the same night, I had to wish someone happy birthday. But my credit had expired. So I had to reload my phone. And when I checked my balance...


.. it was RM 173.63!! Plus 211 bonus sms! /faint. Couldn't get my camera to focus on the hp screen, so got it blurred.


Immediately went and change my plan to Hotlink's 365, where I get 1 years worth of validity period for payment of RM33 and an additional RM 30 reload amount.


Mann... anybody need a credit transfer?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! Now don't you miss me? :D

I'll be back on the 21st and you'll transfer me some credit! Bwahhahahahhaha!