I could have scolded you for your mistake.
I could have shouted and screamed at you for your mistake
I could have humiliated you in front of everyone for your mistake.
I could have destroyed you at that very spot for your mistake.
But you know what?
I didn't!
I suck it up and took it like man. Even though your mistake cost me dearly, even though your mistake could affect my future, even though your mistake put to waste all my hard work, even though it was YOUR mistake...
... but yet
... you blardy didn't even bother to apologize!
... you didn't even bother to admit it was your mistake!
When I tried to ease the situation and ease the guilt upon you by saying it was OUR mistake, you went ahead and said it was MY mistake!
MY MISTAKE?!
First you refuse to apologize. And now you point the finger at me?!
How much of a jack*** can you be?!
I could have wished you get struck dead right now! I could have wished a thousand curses upon you right now! I could have used this blog to publicly mention your name here and destroy you for your jack***ness!
But you know what?
I didn't.
Even though you're too egoistic to admit your wrong, even though you're so thick-skinned to admit you're wrong, even though you're so full of yourself to admit you're wrong, even though you went ahead and blamed it on me instead...
..... despite all my outraging anger towards you
..... despite all the hate infesting inside me towards you
..... despite all that
I still forgive you.
No comments:
Post a Comment