It's 8.44pm. I just woke up from my lazy nap. Yeaa.. I know. I'm a BIG FAT PIG!! That's exactly what I've transformed into during this one-week's study break. But today I really couldn't help it. It was rainning and I just read a few post from Xiaxue's blog. And maaaannn.. were some of her posts sick! :S But they were really hillarious at the same time! I opened all her post from my living room and went back to my room to read it 'cause I was literally laughing my butt off!! I didn't want my mum and sis think I've lost it.. well not 'totally' loss it at least. Heh heh.. Me and words don't get along well. When ever I read anything, I'll get drowzy. No matter how funny or interesting the material is. It's a curse I tell you! :PBookmarked her site and dozed off on my comfy bed at around 5 something. And when I woke up, turned around to check the time, and there were the number 8 flashing on my handphone screen! Bloody.. I'm a pig..
It's freakingly quiet now. Rainned just stopped. Almost home alone (sis being a bigger pig in the lounge couch) Have no idea what-so-ever where my parents went. Hopefully out to get some food. I'm starving..
Anyway, just got news that the plans(or rather designs) of the new Liverpool FC stadium was just released.
http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/newstadium/images/2007/edit-0707-STADIUM-ex1.jpg
http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/newstadium/images/2007/edit-0707-STADIUM-ex2.jpg
http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/newstadium/images/2007/edit-0707-STADIUM-in1.jpg
Mum just came back. Oh gosh, she came back empty handed!! Noooooooooooooooo.... I'm hungrieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! Aren't I skinny enough!! *faint!*
1 comment:
Go Liverpool!! Hehez. the stadium's super cool =)
Post a Comment