Monday, January 26, 2009

Charged up!

I'm going to push myself hard this year.


I've been forcing myself lately. Previously I don't eat breakfast in the morning. Now I've been stuffing my guts with food almost every morning. I've been doing push ups and sit ups. I used to do push ups back in my secondary school days. Used to be doing 100 of them each day without fail. But I stopped, due to laziness. I'm starting it again. Right now I'm only doing 50. Stamina has gone drastically after all these years. By next week, hopefully I'll be able to reach 100.


I've been gaining weight too. Previously I was only 47kg. Now I'm up to 49. Hopefully again, with my consistent eating and exercise, I will reach the healthy 60+.


I'm still short. Darnit. If only there's a way to gain height as gaining weight. Knee surgery perhaps? Muahahaa...



I'm going to break this body of mine. Enough of being skinny and unfit! RAWR!

No comments: