Saturday, March 8, 2008

I am..

I am... bored





... of studying



I am ...broke
Spent all ang pau money and allowance on a badminton racquet. Cost? RM420! That's know sucky I am in badminton. Need a freakin expansive racquet to compensate my monkey-like badminton skills



I am ...gullible and naive
And the racquet wasn't the model I ordered from the store. But went and bought it anyway. Only to find the racquet to be too heavy and its grip too small. Spent RM420+ for something I didn't order. I'm such a genius!



I am... too nice
Being overly "NICE" to people. Tend to do favors ALL THE TIME. 'Til people get so comfortable with it, they start treating me as if David Law Wern Siang is their mindless robotic slave that's only bidding is to fulfill their endless favors. People are now barking out favors as if they were commands from a TV remote control



I am... too much of a listener
Part of the reason above. Being nice to EVERYONE. Over time, this induced magnetic attraction of all kinds annoying and problematic humans that are always trying to bombard me with stories of how sucky their life is



I am... sick of these people



  • Whiners
    Shut up, take a deep breath, suck it up, and do something 'bout your crappy life. You achieve more than whining to me about it. Trust me



  • Dumb question-ers(dumb people who ask dumb question)
    Sometimes I wonder if it is possible to have a human with fully functioning brain acting like mentally-challenged retards. There's always the Internet to search for what ever you want to know about. I take it that if you can find your way to log into your messenger, open a chat window, and type what ever dumb question you wanted to ask me, I'm pretty sure you're not that retarded enough to open an Internet browser, type 'www.google.com' in the address bar, and type what ever you want to find in the search box



  • Sissies, gays, and guys trying to act cute
    To me, they act all the same. Well, I've heard of gays being macho and all. But most of them are generally you-know-what. GayLing and Danny from Amrcn Idl 7 are two super gays I'm disgusted with. Even slight glance of them makes me wanna chew my arm off. Ugh.. There goes my appetite for dinner later.
    Other than that, guys who use super gay expressions on MSN such as "Whee!" or *Giggles* and phrases such as "My Lappy" (laptop)sickens me to my stomach. Less but still disasterous is the overly use of cute emoticons for each end of a complete sentence. My advice: You guys have been chatting with too many cute girls and reading too many of their blogs! It's ok for them to act cute, but it's totally NOT ok for u to do so!! That's unless you're really gay and you're just trying to express your gay self.


I am... wasting time blogging
Told friends that won't be joinning for tonight's Yam Char gathering 'cause wanted to study. Well I'm sure studying alright. Studying how to whine about life in my long abandon blog space

No comments: