Thursday, September 6, 2007

Darn website

My favourite Internet network site has done it again. Instead of wasting my energy trying to blabber about why I'm so annoyed at it, I shall save myself the trouble. I'll let these screenshots speak for themselves...



who's viewed me page

friend request page

friends list


hitz.fm ad, bulletin board

more annoying ads, messages



Ok fine. The advertisements are not blocking me from viewing the things I want see. It's not disrupting my actions on the site. It's stacked 'neatly' on the side or on the bottom of the page. No harm done. But then, was that enough for them? Noooooooooo.... They had to go and push it further! They still want MORE revenue from ads! So they did this to my homepage!!



*grumbles!* They went and set some crappy flash animation ad as my background!! The first thing that I see when I log in: bloody junk food packaging falling on my screen!! ARGHH!! Uncool, annoying, and a hog of bandwidth! Bloody irritating! Grrrrrrrrr.... And I'm sure you guys are experiencing the same thing. (I'll sue them if you're not!)




Darn website. It's no wonder people are shifting to FaceBook...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YALAR! Aiyor! FACEBOOK RULES! If it weren't for the majority still using Friendster, I would have deleted my account long time ago! Okay, maybe not long time ago, last month. =P