Sunday, August 19, 2007

Random thoughts

I learned something today. Having just a mere 3 hours of sleep at night and hanging out with my friends for 9 hours straight in Times Square on the following day, will break my body down. Had a slight fever this morning.


Went to church covered in my sweater over my white T-shirt. Felt so dead, I had the most unfriendly look. During sermon, almost felt like fainting (no, not because it was long winded and boring or anything like that). Terus fell asleep on the rear seat on the way back. And back on my bed again after dinner. Darnit. Now in my room in front of my laptop, wrapped around in my blanket. Darnit.. Just when I'm starting my new semester tomorrow! And you school students are just only starting school holidays. Triple darnit! Two weeks ain't enough for me. No fair! :P

I wrote this in my previous post:

More reasons to be a comp addict (Thursday, July 19)




Well guess what.. not only did this chicken finished playing F.E.A.R to the very end of the game, this chicken also finished playing F.E.A.R : Extraction Point! The expansion of the original game. And no, I didn't turn off the sound... No, I didn't look away and aimlessly walk around when a scary scene came out.. And no.. I didn't ask my sister to sit by my side when I was playing :P


Earphones on, using my super cun PC, with the graphic details set to medium-high. No lags, no slowdowns. Creepy little girl walking by corridors, hovering humanoids terrifyingly ambushing on corners, bloody corpses frighteningly falling from ceilings, horrifying crawling creatures making their way up elevators, and faceless ghost-like figures shaking violently in light deficient halls. Yes, all rendered smoothly on my monitor without lag before my very eyes. If you think watching Korean horror movies are scary, (as the cliche' goes..) think again! Most of the time you're being spooked from a third perspective view. You just sit on your comfy seat and receive whatever is thrown on the screen. Not as heart pounding as when you have to interact with your ghostly environment! And it's happening in a first person's view perspective. Nobody else is being spooked... but YOU! All happening...




...right















...... in















.............. front















............................. of















.............................................. your















............................................................ very















............................................................................... eyes

































Boo!!























Did my monkey pic scare u? Heheheheheeee!! XP

The next expansion pack F.E.A.R : Perseus Mandate is coming out end of October. Having doubts whether I should play it :p


Tomorrow is back to college day. New lecturers, new subjects, new timetable, new classroom.. new semester. My brain is still all rusted after 2 long weeks. I sure do hope I study much harder this time round. I admit, I did main-main in my first semester. And did suffer the consequences. I should allocate more time on reading and studying. Less gaming... less online-ing.. sleep earlier. Looks like it's time to grow up already. I hate growing up. Nooooooo...!! *whine, stomp foot, cover eyes, shake heads, roll on the floor* :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO! 'Imran' doesn't look like a Korean ghost to me! LOL!

Include: *pukes porridge* Makes the whole kiddo whining thing a whole lot more convincing. =P

David Law said...

'Imran' doesnt look like one. But his pic is juz as 'scary' aint it? ;P