Saturday, June 30, 2007

Exploded

Sorry folks! ...for those of you who do actually drop by to read my nonsense.. Been really busy this couple of weeks, and will be even BUSIER the in next 3 weeks. I’ll be bombarded with assignment datelines, presentations, and worst of all.. EXAMS! Yes, EXAMS.. not tests.. but EXAMS! Ugh.. And this few week wasn’t a bed of roses either. It’s more like a roller coaster ride. Pressure mounting, anger building, stress rising, emotions drowning... Here’s what has been getting me all messed up this past week:

DEADlines: I gotta hand in group assignment and individual assignment by next week and next next week respectively. I’m SO DEAD! I shouldn’t even be blogging right now!

People: Specifically, group member(s). Not the same group members that I’m working right now. I had to clean up the mess my *&#$%^*@!! so called ‘project manager’ didn’t even bother to do.. And when he didn’t do his work, he passed it to another member to do.. who in the end also was too frustrated to do and just went ahead and DUMP it in my mailbox! At the ‘eleventh hour’ some more! I felt like going on a shooting rampage like in Columbine High!! Ugh! I eventually did all what my group members didn’t want to do. Edited it and rushed to the shop at 9.30pm to get it binded up. Hopeless idiots! Now I know how my seniors felt when they always talk about those ‘sleeping partners’ that never do their work and you’ll have to do everything for them at the very last minute! And at the end, they get the same grade/marks as you!! *blow up!*

Someone: I can’t say which person, but he/she has been such a pain in the neck these few years. Ok, I think that’s an understatement. He/she has been a ‘torn in the BUTT’!! Lots of lots of lots of hot BURNING TORNS in a single big butt!! He/She has totally loss it! I always wish this person never existed. It would be a blessing.. for both me and the people around me. Seriously.. That’s how annoying/irritating/frustrating he or she is!

Someone #2: Another person.. Nothing much to do with me, but still complicating my life. Something personal so can’t share much here. But none the less, not making my life any simpler.

I’ve always told myself, that if you think you had a bad day.. THINK AGAIN! Imagine what kind of day that Jesus had to go through on his crucification. Being whipped with a spiked whip, being spitted and beaten up by soldiers, being forced to carry your own heavy cross that has all your blood on it, being taunted by the people that once loved you, being forced to wear a hedge of torns above your head, given vineger to drink when you're thristy, and at the end of the day... being NAILED onto the cross you were carrying; with your bare naked body and its weight being totally supported only by the thick rusty nails that were painfully hammered into your palms and feet. And if that wasn’t enough, to make sure u’re dead.. being stabbed in the ribs by a long spear. All this punishment for something you weren't guilty of but instead for the sake of the same people that tortured you. So, did I have a bad day? Well.. not really... Not anymore.

I'm off to do my work now..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Argh! Where did my comment go?!?!?!? *faints*

Anyways, I was saying...

It's deadline! D E A D L I N E!

There's a reason to it why they call it DEADline instead of DATEline. =P

On a more serious note, complications only exist when one allows them to. Things don't have to be 'complicated'. It's all in the mind. ooooooh... *doo doo dooooo sound effects* =P That's what I've realized.

Later Boss!

David Law said...

yeeesssssss teacher... i go correct it now teacheeeer.. =P

well, easier said than done rite? if u're being bombarded with one dilemma after another.. somehow they all get twisted and tangled up inside the mind and there's where everything looks 'complicated'. its hard to stay positive. but wil keep ur advice in mind. oh, the MIND word again.. *jeng jeng jeeenngg* hahaha!!

ps: not all my 'complications' has to do with a girl lar... *double faint!!* (-.-)""